Hello. I am traveling to Europe in late May (last two weeks of the month) and wanted to spend 5 or so days traveling around Ireland. I have looked at all the pre-packaged tours but I like the idea of just renting a car and seeing the sights on my own schedule. We start and end in Dublin, and I have seen suggestions of Cork, Killarney, and the Ring of Kerry. Any advice you have on ways to go, things to see, or places to stay would be greatly appreciated!
Visting Ireland in May and need some help planning
- 1 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 2 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 3 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 4 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 5 France Itinerary Help
- 6 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 7 Rome apartment
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 10 French/Italian Alps
- 11 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 12 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 13 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Am I too fat too travel?
- 16 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 20 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 21 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 23 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 24 london travelcrard
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death