I am 24, an Indian national working full time in Dubai. I wish to travel to Italy this summer.
I have booked my flight tickets and my accommodation as well. Have all the documents required i.e. travel insurance, NOC from employer and bank statements (have around 3500 euros in my savings account).
Though I am a little worried about the visa since I will be traveling alone for a period of 7 days and few of my colleagues in office told me that unmarried Indians traveling alone do not get schengen visas very easily. Please do let me know if you are aware of anyone facing this kind of a scenario and what was the actual outcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 6 3 weeks in Spain
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 9 Rent a car in England
- 10 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 11 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 12 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 13 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 20 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 Edinburgh to Skye
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 25 Croatia transportation question.