I am 24, an Indian national working full time in Dubai. I wish to travel to Italy this summer.
I have booked my flight tickets and my accommodation as well. Have all the documents required i.e. travel insurance, NOC from employer and bank statements (have around 3500 euros in my savings account).
Though I am a little worried about the visa since I will be traveling alone for a period of 7 days and few of my colleagues in office told me that unmarried Indians traveling alone do not get schengen visas very easily. Please do let me know if you are aware of anyone facing this kind of a scenario and what was the actual outcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 5 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 free international phone calls
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see