I am 24, an Indian national working full time in Dubai. I wish to travel to Italy this summer.
I have booked my flight tickets and my accommodation as well. Have all the documents required i.e. travel insurance, NOC from employer and bank statements (have around 3500 euros in my savings account).
Though I am a little worried about the visa since I will be traveling alone for a period of 7 days and few of my colleagues in office told me that unmarried Indians traveling alone do not get schengen visas very easily. Please do let me know if you are aware of anyone facing this kind of a scenario and what was the actual outcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 2 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 Scotland in December
- 6 10 days in London in early December
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 11 Greece
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 20 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 tickets for Wimbledon
- 23 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 24 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 25 Italy in January?