I am 24, an Indian national working full time in Dubai. I wish to travel to Italy this summer.
I have booked my flight tickets and my accommodation as well. Have all the documents required i.e. travel insurance, NOC from employer and bank statements (have around 3500 euros in my savings account).
Though I am a little worried about the visa since I will be traveling alone for a period of 7 days and few of my colleagues in office told me that unmarried Indians traveling alone do not get schengen visas very easily. Please do let me know if you are aware of anyone facing this kind of a scenario and what was the actual outcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 3 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 6 Private Guide in Lyon
- 7 Norwegian Air?
- 8 Highclare Castle
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 11 London Theater
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 UK in May and June
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 23 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 24 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 25 Shorts in South of France?