I am 24, an Indian national working full time in Dubai. I wish to travel to Italy this summer.
I have booked my flight tickets and my accommodation as well. Have all the documents required i.e. travel insurance, NOC from employer and bank statements (have around 3500 euros in my savings account).
Though I am a little worried about the visa since I will be traveling alone for a period of 7 days and few of my colleagues in office told me that unmarried Indians traveling alone do not get schengen visas very easily. Please do let me know if you are aware of anyone facing this kind of a scenario and what was the actual outcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 Venice
- 6 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 7 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 8 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 9 London 2For1 question
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 12 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 20 Last night in Sweden
- 21 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 24 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 25 charming cities in Spain