We're doing a day trip to Verona in late September (post opera season unfortunately) and I'm wondering whether it's possible to visit/tour the Arena?
I've looked at their website but it only talks about tickets to performances.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 Road trip with our dog
- 12 Can parking
- 13 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 14 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 15 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 18 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 19 Douro Valley in January?
- 20 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 21 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 22 Munich and....???
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 25 italy Cinque Terre