We planned to visit Switzerland - ( arrive and exit out of Zurich) for 7 days during June 1st week with our kids ( 11 and 5 year old) . Planned to stay at following cities
Zurich 1 night
Lucern - 2 night
Zermatt- 2 night
Bern - 1 night
Buying 8 days swiss train pass will be ok to travel above places ?. Also need yr advise in what sequence to go on above cities so we don't waste too much time in travelling . Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017