We planned to visit Switzerland - ( arrive and exit out of Zurich) for 7 days during June 1st week with our kids ( 11 and 5 year old) . Planned to stay at following cities
Zurich 1 night
Lucern - 2 night
Zermatt- 2 night
Bern - 1 night
Buying 8 days swiss train pass will be ok to travel above places ?. Also need yr advise in what sequence to go on above cities so we don't waste too much time in travelling . Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ≈ : 1-8OO : 385 : 4895 Hotmail Email SUPP0RT NUmber
- 2 GMX@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 24/7
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Madrird and Seville
- 17 Greece
- 18 Ludwig Castles
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report