I would be travelling to Switzerland in 2nd week of May 2014, for 5 days. This is my first trip to Switzerland and we would be arriving in Zurich. My main target is to see lush green fields, valleys and Mountain views (Don't want to stay in a City). Can someone please guide me on what could be the best places where I should stay like mountain resorts etc.
The only thing which worries me is that the month of May is early spring (I presume) just after the winter season, would I be able to see green vallies, or everything will be dull and no leaves on the trees at this point in time?. As we would be travelling from Holland after seeing the Keukenhof Gardens season 2014, therefore I am quite rigid with my dates .
All the suggestions and recommendations are highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 4 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?