I would be travelling to Switzerland in 2nd week of May 2014, for 5 days. This is my first trip to Switzerland and we would be arriving in Zurich. My main target is to see lush green fields, valleys and Mountain views (Don't want to stay in a City). Can someone please guide me on what could be the best places where I should stay like mountain resorts etc.
The only thing which worries me is that the month of May is early spring (I presume) just after the winter season, would I be able to see green vallies, or everything will be dull and no leaves on the trees at this point in time?. As we would be travelling from Holland after seeing the Keukenhof Gardens season 2014, therefore I am quite rigid with my dates .
All the suggestions and recommendations are highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinery help Crete
- 2 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 Amalfi Coast
- 7 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 10 Help me make this possible!
- 11 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 IWM
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 18 London in Winter Report
- 19 Iceland trip report!
- 20 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 Anniversary trip to France
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy