I would be travelling to Switzerland in 2nd week of May 2014, for 5 days. This is my first trip to Switzerland and we would be arriving in Zurich. My main target is to see lush green fields, valleys and Mountain views (Don't want to stay in a City). Can someone please guide me on what could be the best places where I should stay like mountain resorts etc.
The only thing which worries me is that the month of May is early spring (I presume) just after the winter season, would I be able to see green vallies, or everything will be dull and no leaves on the trees at this point in time?. As we would be travelling from Holland after seeing the Keukenhof Gardens season 2014, therefore I am quite rigid with my dates .
All the suggestions and recommendations are highly appreciated.
Visiting Switzerland in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 6 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 7 things in Rhonda
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Northern Spain literature
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!