I would be travelling to Switzerland in 2nd week of May 2014, for 5 days. This is my first trip to Switzerland and we would be arriving in Zurich. My main target is to see lush green fields, valleys and Mountain views (Don't want to stay in a City). Can someone please guide me on what could be the best places where I should stay like mountain resorts etc.
The only thing which worries me is that the month of May is early spring (I presume) just after the winter season, would I be able to see green vallies, or everything will be dull and no leaves on the trees at this point in time?. As we would be travelling from Holland after seeing the Keukenhof Gardens season 2014, therefore I am quite rigid with my dates .
All the suggestions and recommendations are highly appreciated.
Visiting Switzerland in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Local Tour in Provence?
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 12 Transportation in Barcelona
- 13 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 16 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 19 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 Ste Remy France
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before