I would be travelling to Switzerland in 2nd week of May 2014, for 5 days. This is my first trip to Switzerland and we would be arriving in Zurich. My main target is to see lush green fields, valleys and Mountain views (Don't want to stay in a City). Can someone please guide me on what could be the best places where I should stay like mountain resorts etc.
The only thing which worries me is that the month of May is early spring (I presume) just after the winter season, would I be able to see green vallies, or everything will be dull and no leaves on the trees at this point in time?. As we would be travelling from Holland after seeing the Keukenhof Gardens season 2014, therefore I am quite rigid with my dates .
All the suggestions and recommendations are highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest on a budget
- 2 Brugge or Ghent?
- 3 One quick week -- where in France?
- 4 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 5 Major quake in central Itay
- 6 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 7 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 10 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 13 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 14 French lavender and cottages
- 15 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 18 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 19 What Greek islands should I visit
- 20 baltic capitals
- 21 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 22 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 23 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 24 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 25 Local markets in Italy