Hi, my DH and I will be traveling to Spain for the very first time. We only have 8 nights/7 days and we wanted to see Barcelona and Seville as well as any other cities that people highly suggest. I am hoping someone can suggest some itinerary's and places to stay in those cities. We do plan on renting a car. We thought we would like to visit a winery one day and see some beautiful country side. Thanks so much for helping make this a memorable trip!
Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
- 1 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 2 Driving in Genoa
- 3 Berlin Hotels
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 7 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 8 York Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Paris metro
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 12 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 17 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 18 Backpacking through Europe
- 19 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 RHK's heading to Europe
- 22 Tennyson Home
- 23 Bruges B&Bs
- 24 Four Days in Seville
- 25 Easyjet luggage/ baggage