Hi, my DH and I will be traveling to Spain for the very first time. We only have 8 nights/7 days and we wanted to see Barcelona and Seville as well as any other cities that people highly suggest. I am hoping someone can suggest some itinerary's and places to stay in those cities. We do plan on renting a car. We thought we would like to visit a winery one day and see some beautiful country side. Thanks so much for helping make this a memorable trip!
Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 Trip to Pyrenees
- 3 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 4 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 5 Netherlands Delta Works
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 8 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 9 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 Wine tour from Verona?
- 12 Crete Ancient sites
- 13 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 14 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 15 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 16 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 How long in Venice?
- 19 Calling home from abroad
- 20 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Moving to Belfast
- 22 Basketball in London
- 23 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 24 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 25 TGV Train Tickets/Passes