Hi, my DH and I will be traveling to Spain for the very first time. We only have 8 nights/7 days and we wanted to see Barcelona and Seville as well as any other cities that people highly suggest. I am hoping someone can suggest some itinerary's and places to stay in those cities. We do plan on renting a car. We thought we would like to visit a winery one day and see some beautiful country side. Thanks so much for helping make this a memorable trip!
Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Music
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 4 2 different itineraries
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 6 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 7 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 8 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 9 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 10 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 Things to do in/around Milan
- 15 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 22 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 23 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November