Hi, my DH and I will be traveling to Spain for the very first time. We only have 8 nights/7 days and we wanted to see Barcelona and Seville as well as any other cities that people highly suggest. I am hoping someone can suggest some itinerary's and places to stay in those cities. We do plan on renting a car. We thought we would like to visit a winery one day and see some beautiful country side. Thanks so much for helping make this a memorable trip!
Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 10 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 11 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 12 Shoes for Paris in April
- 13 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 16 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 19 London visit
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 23 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 24 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?