Hi, my DH and I will be traveling to Spain for the very first time. We only have 8 nights/7 days and we wanted to see Barcelona and Seville as well as any other cities that people highly suggest. I am hoping someone can suggest some itinerary's and places to stay in those cities. We do plan on renting a car. We thought we would like to visit a winery one day and see some beautiful country side. Thanks so much for helping make this a memorable trip!
Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Bregenz or Lindau
- 7 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 10 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Best beach town in Italy?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir