My husband and I will be visiting Scotland the first week of April, and we're trying to figure out the best itinerary for our trip. We're interested in castles, ruins, whisky, lochs, charming villages, and coastlines, and from everything we've read so far Northeast Scotland and the Highlands look most appealing. However, I'm concerned that for the time of year we'll be visiting, we'll be better off visiting Southern Scotland. Does anyone know if there is a distinct difference in the hours of sunlight and weather between northern and southern Scotland for early April? If there's a notable difference, we'll re-route our itinerary accordingly. Otherwise, we'll focus on the north. Thanks!
Visiting Scotland in Early April (Highlands Versus South)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK for 12 days !
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 tour guides in rome
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 poland to switzerland
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 20 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 21 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions