Now that my itinerary for Sept-Oct, 2012 is almost complete, I am starting my plans for 2013.
I'm thinking of flying ATL--> LHR--> Aberdeen and driving to Inverness to begin the trip.
(There is a flight ATL--> LGW--> Inverness but it has too many changes)
From Inverness, we drive South to the Cotswalds and then to Portsmouth, where we drop the car and take the overnight ferry to Caen.
We will have about 2 weeks in which to do this.
Pick up a car in Caen and spend about 4 nights in Normandy and 5 nights in Brittany before heading to Paris for about 4 nights and then flying home.
Best time to start: Late August, Early Sept, Late Sept?
Should we stay awhile in Aberdeen?
What can we expect from the Brittany Ferries service?
Am I leaving the right amount of time for Normandy and Brittany?
All (well, nearly all) comments and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 2 라이브카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 3 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 4 생방송카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 5 생방송카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 6 생중계카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 7 생중계카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 8 온라인카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 9 온라인카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 10 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 11 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 12 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 15 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 16 Piedmont as a destination
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 19 Vatican City questions
- 20 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Garda Land
- 23 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?