We'll finish our cruise early Wed morning and plan stay back for 3 days to explore Rome. I'm trying to decide if I should book hotel near FCO airport and take train into central Rome vs. staying near central Rome. Another area I'm considering is EUR area? There's a Holiday Inn (Eur Parco Dei Medici) there that looks fairly updated/clean and reasonable (111 euro/night). For those who have visited Rome recently - what are your thoughts ?
Visiting Rome w/ kids - cheaper/safer stay outside of Rome ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island honeymoon
- 2 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 3 Italy/ Spain in December
- 4 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 5 Spain and Portugal in February
- 6 Spain Itinerary
- 7 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 8 Please help me give good travel advice
- 9 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 10 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 11 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 12 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 13 ideas for Portugal please
- 14 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 15 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 16 Car Rentals in Athens
- 17 One night for dinner in Rome
- 18 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 19 Berlin Itinerary
- 20 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 21 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 22 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 23 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 24 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 25 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules