We'll finish our cruise early Wed morning and plan stay back for 3 days to explore Rome. I'm trying to decide if I should book hotel near FCO airport and take train into central Rome vs. staying near central Rome. Another area I'm considering is EUR area? There's a Holiday Inn (Eur Parco Dei Medici) there that looks fairly updated/clean and reasonable (111 euro/night). For those who have visited Rome recently - what are your thoughts ?
Visiting Rome w/ kids - cheaper/safer stay outside of Rome ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 2 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 3 What Bus/buses
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 6 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 7 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 12 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 13 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 19 Venice - boats on canals
- 20 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 21 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 24 Ghent or Paris?
- 25 great restaurant choice for normandy