We'll finish our cruise early Wed morning and plan stay back for 3 days to explore Rome. I'm trying to decide if I should book hotel near FCO airport and take train into central Rome vs. staying near central Rome. Another area I'm considering is EUR area? There's a Holiday Inn (Eur Parco Dei Medici) there that looks fairly updated/clean and reasonable (111 euro/night). For those who have visited Rome recently - what are your thoughts ?
Visiting Rome w/ kids - cheaper/safer stay outside of Rome ?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 7 days in Andalucia
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 21 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 22 Belgium
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?