We'll finish our cruise early Wed morning and plan stay back for 3 days to explore Rome. I'm trying to decide if I should book hotel near FCO airport and take train into central Rome vs. staying near central Rome. Another area I'm considering is EUR area? There's a Holiday Inn (Eur Parco Dei Medici) there that looks fairly updated/clean and reasonable (111 euro/night). For those who have visited Rome recently - what are your thoughts ?
Visiting Rome w/ kids - cheaper/safer stay outside of Rome ?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Channel Islands
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 18 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 19 Chambermaid tipping
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 22 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 23 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 24 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie