Planning a trip to Portugal in 2014. Thinking of going the beginning of Sept. We Want to see Lisbon, Porto and the Duoro River area. Will stay for 2 weeks. We can rent a car or use public transportation. Not sure which is best. Need help with itinerary. Thanks
Visiting Portugal 2014 need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain for 7 days
- 2 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 5 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 6 Biking across Europe
- 7 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 8 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 9 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 10 Normandy in October
- 11 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 14 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 19 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 23 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 24 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 25 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt