Planning a trip to Portugal in 2014. Thinking of going the beginning of Sept. We Want to see Lisbon, Porto and the Duoro River area. Will stay for 2 weeks. We can rent a car or use public transportation. Not sure which is best. Need help with itinerary. Thanks
Visiting Portugal 2014 need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time to UK since 2001
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 21 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 22 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction