his Sunday's NYTimes has a wonderful page of suggestions
about where to go with children,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 60th birthday surprises
- 2 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 3 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 4 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 5 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 6 Verona or Athens?
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 RHK's Fall escape
- 13 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 14 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 15 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 16 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 19 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 20 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 21 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 22 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 23 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 24 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 25 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!