I`m collecting my daughter in Gare Montparnasse on a late Sunday afternoon at the end of this month and driving in from our holiday base in the the Picardy countryside . Any suggestions for spending the day in the area or within reach of it? I`m thinking of markets or events such as music unique to a Sunday.
Visiting Paris Montparnasse
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 France: CDG to Beaune
- 3 Athens licensed tour guide
- 4 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 8 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 9 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Visit to Russia - Money
- 13 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 14 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 Romania Apartment List
- 19 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 20 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 21 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days