Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 2 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 5 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 6 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 9 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 10 To Prague or not to Prague
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 Skiing in Austria?
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 25 Is this realistic... advice?