Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 4 Trip Ideas
- 5 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 8 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 13 Escargots in Paris
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July