Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto -City Break
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 London hotel
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Where to stay in Rome