Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
- 1 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 2 Rhine River Intinerary
- 3 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 4 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 5 Ah Paris
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 Estonia
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 11 Visa to TURKEY
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 16 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 17 Tennyson Home
- 18 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?