Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 4 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Riga 2014
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 11 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Back home problems with sim card
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 Budapest
- 16 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 17 Budapest--baggage storage
- 18 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 19 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 20 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 21 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 24 How do you find French food?
- 25 Day trips from Seville