Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 7 Italy in October
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 19 Local markets in Italy
- 20 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 21 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 22 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 23 Where in Paris?
- 24 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July