Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 3 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 4 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 10 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 11 caroline_venezia
- 12 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 18 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 21 Museums in Berlin
- 22 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 24 Pyrenees logistics
- 25 Berlin