Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 5 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 8 Dresden Train Station
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 15 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 16 2 Week European Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?