Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Chinese visit to France
- 5 15 days trip to Europe
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 9 France for a month in 2017
- 10 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 14 Day trips from Uzes
- 15 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 16 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 17 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 18 Vuerling airlines
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 21 All of Spain or something else..?
- 22 Barcelona extension
- 23 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July