Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Global Travel Warning...
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Morning in paris
- 7 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 Balkans Itinerary
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 12 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 13 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 14 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 15 Why Not Helsinki?
- 16 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 19 Places to visit staying in Como
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Mona Lisait Returns
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 25 Paris Under Seige...
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July