Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airb2b in Paris
- 2 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 3 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 4 Venice tourist travel pass
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 4 days in Scotland
- 7 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 9 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 10 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 11 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 12 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 13 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 16 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 17 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 18 malaga to madrid train ?
- 19 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 22 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 23 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 24 Seaplane service
- 25 scotland trave;