Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Caen?
- 2 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 18 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 19 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 20 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 21 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 22 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 23 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 24 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 25 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July