Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 7 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Imbros Gorge
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 15 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 How the kids age calculated
- 19 Help required with Itinerary
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 22 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July