Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 2 sim card
- 3 Plan Italy trip
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 apartments florence
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 10 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 Florence, Italy
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 15 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 16 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 17 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 18 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 19 FCO connection time
- 20 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 21 Slovania & Croatia
- 22 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 23 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 24 Train rides
- 25 Departure Tax in UK
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July