Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Last night in Italy advice
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 11 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 17 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 18 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 19 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 20 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 23 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 24 Hey Fodor's
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy