Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Gtg San Antonio
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 9 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 20 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 21 1 week Tuscany in November
- 22 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 23 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 24 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?