Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 10 Ravenna Mosaics
- 11 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 12 Flight connection in CDG
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 France for a month in 2017
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 17 Barcelona extension
- 18 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 19 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 20 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 23 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 24 a few hours in Stockholm
- 25 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July