Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 CDG much improved
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 7 London's Must Sights!
- 8 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 9 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 12 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 13 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 16 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 17 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 18 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 19 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 22 Europe in late January
- 23 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Travel vs. Babies
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July