Any tips on visiting Normandy? I'm looking at Gites-de-France for places to stay. Has anyone stayed at Le Rosier (east of Caen) or Gite #886 near the A84? Any tips on getting out of CDG by train to Normandy and renting a car? What would be a good destination for that?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 2 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 5 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 6 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 7 Train travel in Europe
- 8 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 When to visit Provence updated info
- 16 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 Itinerary Questions
- 20 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 21 Medieval Tallinn
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 25 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!