We are arriving in London just when Wimbledon is starting. We will be there 6 days and staying in the South Kensington area. With the tournament going on will this impact touring attractions such as Westminster Abbey, Tower of London (already bought my tickets), etc.? What about having lunch and dinner out without reservations? Thanks for your help.
Visiting London During Wimbledon
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Barcelona Transfers
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 9 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 10 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland in a week
- 12 Spain - Andalucia
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 2 Week European Itinerary
- 19 Chambermaid tipping
- 20 Channel Islands
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?