Hello, i'm going to be visiting Kiev, Ternopil and Lvov this July and would like to know some places that are interesting to both the young and old. I'm going to be visiting for the first time. What would be some good places to get a feel for this country?
Visiting Kiev, Lvov, and Ternopil
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Why don't the French want to work?
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 5 Driving from Italy to France
- 6 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 11 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 14 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 15 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 2 weeks in Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 24 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days
- 25 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School