Hello, i'm going to be visiting Kiev, Ternopil and Lvov this July and would like to know some places that are interesting to both the young and old. I'm going to be visiting for the first time. What would be some good places to get a feel for this country?
Visiting Kiev, Lvov, and Ternopil
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 17 Portugal Trip
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona