We are a family of 4 w 2 kids ages 9 and 17, visiting Italy and possibly Barcelona for 6 days in June. We enjoy architecture, natural beauty, cool/unique buildings and tend to enjoy less of paintings/art and museums. We have seen Lovre and Versailles and much of Paris, so don't exactly need to see more of the same. We are thinking, one day in Venice, next three days in Rome( 1.5 days for Rome and 1.5 days for Amalfi Coast, base in Rome) I need some help with the details, what to see and what to skip? From Rome we fly to Barcelona for two days or Madrid is a better choice? We'll be taking direct flights mostly.
I know it's bit overambitious plan( or too overambitious??) but have only 6 days and I do want to see some of Spain too, like the cool colorful buildings/ architecture etc. How do you all suggest we break our time, how to cover everything and any other advice is more than welcome too Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from ams to paris
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 8 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 9 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 10 Cordoba or Granada?
- 11 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 12 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 13 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 14 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 15 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 16 3 nights in Tuscany
- 17 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 18 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 19 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 20 Munich, Germany
- 21 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 22 Amalfi or Positano
- 23 River Boat Cruise
- 24 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 25 Hostel Advice
Visiting Italy and Barcelona for 6 days- need help with itinerary..