We are a family of 4 w 2 kids ages 9 and 17, visiting Italy and possibly Barcelona for 6 days in June. We enjoy architecture, natural beauty, cool/unique buildings and tend to enjoy less of paintings/art and museums. We have seen Lovre and Versailles and much of Paris, so don't exactly need to see more of the same. We are thinking, one day in Venice, next three days in Rome( 1.5 days for Rome and 1.5 days for Amalfi Coast, base in Rome) I need some help with the details, what to see and what to skip? From Rome we fly to Barcelona for two days or Madrid is a better choice? We'll be taking direct flights mostly.
I know it's bit overambitious plan( or too overambitious??) but have only 6 days and I do want to see some of Spain too, like the cool colorful buildings/ architecture etc. How do you all suggest we break our time, how to cover everything and any other advice is more than welcome too Thanks much in advance!
Visiting Italy and Barcelona for 6 days- need help with itinerary..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 9 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 10 Dollhouse furniture
- 11 3 weeks in Sicily
- 12 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 Italy in October
- 15 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 tipping wait staff and others
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Torn between 3 apartments in Paris
- 25 Living like a local (sort of) in London