We are a family of 4 w 2 kids ages 9 and 17, visiting Italy and possibly Barcelona for 6 days in June. We enjoy architecture, natural beauty, cool/unique buildings and tend to enjoy less of paintings/art and museums. We have seen Lovre and Versailles and much of Paris, so don't exactly need to see more of the same. We are thinking, one day in Venice, next three days in Rome( 1.5 days for Rome and 1.5 days for Amalfi Coast, base in Rome) I need some help with the details, what to see and what to skip? From Rome we fly to Barcelona for two days or Madrid is a better choice? We'll be taking direct flights mostly.
I know it's bit overambitious plan( or too overambitious??) but have only 6 days and I do want to see some of Spain too, like the cool colorful buildings/ architecture etc. How do you all suggest we break our time, how to cover everything and any other advice is more than welcome too Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 4 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 5 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 6 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 9 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 10 Scotland itinerary advice
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 14 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 17 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 20 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 23 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Day Trip From Lisbon
Visiting Italy and Barcelona for 6 days- need help with itinerary..