We are a family of 4 w 2 kids ages 9 and 17, visiting Italy and possibly Barcelona for 6 days in June. We enjoy architecture, natural beauty, cool/unique buildings and tend to enjoy less of paintings/art and museums. We have seen Lovre and Versailles and much of Paris, so don't exactly need to see more of the same. We are thinking, one day in Venice, next three days in Rome( 1.5 days for Rome and 1.5 days for Amalfi Coast, base in Rome) I need some help with the details, what to see and what to skip? From Rome we fly to Barcelona for two days or Madrid is a better choice? We'll be taking direct flights mostly.
I know it's bit overambitious plan( or too overambitious??) but have only 6 days and I do want to see some of Spain too, like the cool colorful buildings/ architecture etc. How do you all suggest we break our time, how to cover everything and any other advice is more than welcome too Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 4 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 7 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 8 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 9 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 10 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Stroller in Europe
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 17 Car rental leaving Rome
- 18 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 21 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 22 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 23 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 24 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 25 London Travelcard vs oyster card
Visiting Italy and Barcelona for 6 days- need help with itinerary..