We are a family of 4 w 2 kids ages 9 and 17, visiting Italy and possibly Barcelona for 6 days in June. We enjoy architecture, natural beauty, cool/unique buildings and tend to enjoy less of paintings/art and museums. We have seen Lovre and Versailles and much of Paris, so don't exactly need to see more of the same. We are thinking, one day in Venice, next three days in Rome( 1.5 days for Rome and 1.5 days for Amalfi Coast, base in Rome) I need some help with the details, what to see and what to skip? From Rome we fly to Barcelona for two days or Madrid is a better choice? We'll be taking direct flights mostly.
I know it's bit overambitious plan( or too overambitious??) but have only 6 days and I do want to see some of Spain too, like the cool colorful buildings/ architecture etc. How do you all suggest we break our time, how to cover everything and any other advice is more than welcome too Thanks much in advance!
Visiting Italy and Barcelona for 6 days- need help with itinerary..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 6 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 7 things in Rhonda
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Northern Spain literature
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!