We are a family of 4 w 2 kids ages 9 and 17, visiting Italy and possibly Barcelona for 6 days in June. We enjoy architecture, natural beauty, cool/unique buildings and tend to enjoy less of paintings/art and museums. We have seen Lovre and Versailles and much of Paris, so don't exactly need to see more of the same. We are thinking, one day in Venice, next three days in Rome( 1.5 days for Rome and 1.5 days for Amalfi Coast, base in Rome) I need some help with the details, what to see and what to skip? From Rome we fly to Barcelona for two days or Madrid is a better choice? We'll be taking direct flights mostly.
I know it's bit overambitious plan( or too overambitious??) but have only 6 days and I do want to see some of Spain too, like the cool colorful buildings/ architecture etc. How do you all suggest we break our time, how to cover everything and any other advice is more than welcome too Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 2 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 London's Must Sights!
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 10 First Time Solo Travel info
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 14 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 15 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 24 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 25 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
Visiting Italy and Barcelona for 6 days- need help with itinerary..