We are a family of 4 w 2 kids ages 9 and 17, visiting Italy and possibly Barcelona for 6 days in June. We enjoy architecture, natural beauty, cool/unique buildings and tend to enjoy less of paintings/art and museums. We have seen Lovre and Versailles and much of Paris, so don't exactly need to see more of the same. We are thinking, one day in Venice, next three days in Rome( 1.5 days for Rome and 1.5 days for Amalfi Coast, base in Rome) I need some help with the details, what to see and what to skip? From Rome we fly to Barcelona for two days or Madrid is a better choice? We'll be taking direct flights mostly.
I know it's bit overambitious plan( or too overambitious??) but have only 6 days and I do want to see some of Spain too, like the cool colorful buildings/ architecture etc. How do you all suggest we break our time, how to cover everything and any other advice is more than welcome too Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 London 6 day itinerary
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 Portugal rental car
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Bernese Oberland
- 16 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 21 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 22 Threat Level in UK
- 23 ATM
- 24 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
Visiting Italy and Barcelona for 6 days- need help with itinerary..