We are a family of 4 w 2 kids ages 9 and 17, visiting Italy and possibly Barcelona for 6 days in June. We enjoy architecture, natural beauty, cool/unique buildings and tend to enjoy less of paintings/art and museums. We have seen Lovre and Versailles and much of Paris, so don't exactly need to see more of the same. We are thinking, one day in Venice, next three days in Rome( 1.5 days for Rome and 1.5 days for Amalfi Coast, base in Rome) I need some help with the details, what to see and what to skip? From Rome we fly to Barcelona for two days or Madrid is a better choice? We'll be taking direct flights mostly.
I know it's bit overambitious plan( or too overambitious??) but have only 6 days and I do want to see some of Spain too, like the cool colorful buildings/ architecture etc. How do you all suggest we break our time, how to cover everything and any other advice is more than welcome too Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 무료머니 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 3 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 10 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 11 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 12 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 13 Croatia short sail trip
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 16 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Which Hotel in Rome
- 20 6 Days in Italy
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 23 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 24 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 25 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
Visiting Italy and Barcelona for 6 days- need help with itinerary..