We are a family of 4 w 2 kids ages 9 and 17, visiting Italy and possibly Barcelona for 6 days in June. We enjoy architecture, natural beauty, cool/unique buildings and tend to enjoy less of paintings/art and museums. We have seen Lovre and Versailles and much of Paris, so don't exactly need to see more of the same. We are thinking, one day in Venice, next three days in Rome( 1.5 days for Rome and 1.5 days for Amalfi Coast, base in Rome) I need some help with the details, what to see and what to skip? From Rome we fly to Barcelona for two days or Madrid is a better choice? We'll be taking direct flights mostly.
I know it's bit overambitious plan( or too overambitious??) but have only 6 days and I do want to see some of Spain too, like the cool colorful buildings/ architecture etc. How do you all suggest we break our time, how to cover everything and any other advice is more than welcome too Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 2 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 3 Best of Norway
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 Bursa/Iznik
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 22 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Tattoos in Italy
Visiting Italy and Barcelona for 6 days- need help with itinerary..