Hello Everyone. i have allways been facinated by greece, and i was thinking about spending the new year's there. any tips on how and where should i go and best places to visit would very much appreciated, i am from egypt and i only speak english. and is that goign to be a problem .. thank you in advance.
Visiting Greek For the 1st time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 20 Southern Spain
- 21 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 25 Scotland November 2015