My partner and I are visiting France in late September for around 9 days. We are mainly staying in Paris, but would like to spend 2-3 days in the region.
I am having trouble deciding on the region/city to visit outside of Paris. I love history and would love to visit the "old" france - medieval villages castles etc to experience the culture. I am also interested in the village markets that some places have. Did some research and found out that most places like that are in central or south of france. However, I am a but confused as to which place to visit - we only have 2-3 days so I want to make sure we can target the right place . Any suggestions would be great!
Also the tricky part is finding a way to visit those villages (i.e. taking a train from Paris to a nearby city, then take another train or drive etc). Would be great if someone
can also provide a travel route to the city.
Ideally, travel will not take a lot of time as we only have 2-3 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카∞바카라카지노사이트
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 4 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 Scotland in December
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 13 Greece
- 14 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...