We are planning a trip for four in Europe. We could start anyway but prefer from AMS first. We will fly back from Italy or Paris. I prefer Venice . Not sure where to start or what to do as far as lodging or train vs flight. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can parking
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 10 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 magnified mirror
- 14 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 15 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 20 San Sebastián
- 21 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train