We are planning a trip for four in Europe. We could start anyway but prefer from AMS first. We will fly back from Italy or Paris. I prefer Venice . Not sure where to start or what to do as far as lodging or train vs flight. Please help.
VIsiting Europe help: form Amsterdam to Paris to Italy.
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 15 days in Europe,
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 25 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France