We are planning a trip for four in Europe. We could start anyway but prefer from AMS first. We will fly back from Italy or Paris. I prefer Venice . Not sure where to start or what to do as far as lodging or train vs flight. Please help.
VIsiting Europe help: form Amsterdam to Paris to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 11 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 12 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 16 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014