Hello - Hubby and I are spending 5 full days (arriving on Tuesday, Oct 8th, and flying out on Monday, Oct 14th) in Madrid and are trying to plan our time. 2 Questions - 1. If we rent a car can we visit El Escorial and Segovia in a single day? 2. Should we rent a car to visit Toledo? Or, is it really easier to travel via the high speed AVE train? And if we travel by train to Toledo, do we need to make advance reservations given that we are traveling in early October? Thanks for your suggestions!
Visiting El Escorial, Segovia and Toledo??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 22 year olds in Europe
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Granada
- 13 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 18 Coffee in Naples
- 19 A Sardinia trip report
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?