Hello - Hubby and I are spending 5 full days (arriving on Tuesday, Oct 8th, and flying out on Monday, Oct 14th) in Madrid and are trying to plan our time. 2 Questions - 1. If we rent a car can we visit El Escorial and Segovia in a single day? 2. Should we rent a car to visit Toledo? Or, is it really easier to travel via the high speed AVE train? And if we travel by train to Toledo, do we need to make advance reservations given that we are traveling in early October? Thanks for your suggestions!
Visiting El Escorial, Segovia and Toledo??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 7 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Scotland
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 13 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 16 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 17 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -