Hello - Hubby and I are spending 5 full days (arriving on Tuesday, Oct 8th, and flying out on Monday, Oct 14th) in Madrid and are trying to plan our time. 2 Questions - 1. If we rent a car can we visit El Escorial and Segovia in a single day? 2. Should we rent a car to visit Toledo? Or, is it really easier to travel via the high speed AVE train? And if we travel by train to Toledo, do we need to make advance reservations given that we are traveling in early October? Thanks for your suggestions!
Visiting El Escorial, Segovia and Toledo??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 men's shoes spain
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Unique Venice Activity
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 London visit
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 25 Need help with Europe Itinerary