Hello - Hubby and I are spending 5 full days (arriving on Tuesday, Oct 8th, and flying out on Monday, Oct 14th) in Madrid and are trying to plan our time. 2 Questions - 1. If we rent a car can we visit El Escorial and Segovia in a single day? 2. Should we rent a car to visit Toledo? Or, is it really easier to travel via the high speed AVE train? And if we travel by train to Toledo, do we need to make advance reservations given that we are traveling in early October? Thanks for your suggestions!
Visiting El Escorial, Segovia and Toledo??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 2 Eiffel tower tickets
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Venice Banning Fodors
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 20 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 21 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 22 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 23 France, Italy and Greec
- 24 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014