Hello - Hubby and I are spending 5 full days (arriving on Tuesday, Oct 8th, and flying out on Monday, Oct 14th) in Madrid and are trying to plan our time. 2 Questions - 1. If we rent a car can we visit El Escorial and Segovia in a single day? 2. Should we rent a car to visit Toledo? Or, is it really easier to travel via the high speed AVE train? And if we travel by train to Toledo, do we need to make advance reservations given that we are traveling in early October? Thanks for your suggestions!
Visiting El Escorial, Segovia and Toledo??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 4 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 5 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 St Christophers Paris
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 12 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 13 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 14 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 23 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?