Can anybody tell me more about the Toucs and shuttle options in Carcassonne. I will be arriving by train from Montpellier. From the train station it appears to be a long walk to the Cite, so would refer to take a shuttle if that is available.
On the way back, how can I get to Ville Basse area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙썬카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 B&Bs in Ireland
- 4 travel fan 220v?
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Guide in Russia
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 22 Zadar or Sibenik
- 23 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 25 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio