Hi - I am planning a trip for my husband and Myself to visit amsterdam, paris, Switzerland and germay in one week. I know it may sound like a lot to do in a short period of time but its all the time we have and we really want to see all those places. We arrive in amsterdam on a Friday afternoon. The places we want to spend the most time are paris and Switzerland. Does anyone have suggestions on how to work this trip into an order that makes sense, and will allow us to see as much as possible? In paris we want to see all the main tourist attractions, but realize we may have to sacrifice things that take up a lot of time (like the louvre). In Switzerland, we want to see the lakes and mountains and the picturesque countryside. I am thinking of Lucerne. In Germany, we would like to see Munich. My thoughts right now are one day in amsterdam, train to paris, two days there, train to Switzerland, two days there, train to Munich. Any suggestions on itineraries, train ideas, switching the order to maximize our time in each country, etc would be great.
Visiting amsterdam, paris, Switzerland and Germany in one week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 First time Ireland trip
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy