Hi - I am planning a trip for my husband and Myself to visit amsterdam, paris, Switzerland and germay in one week. I know it may sound like a lot to do in a short period of time but its all the time we have and we really want to see all those places. We arrive in amsterdam on a Friday afternoon. The places we want to spend the most time are paris and Switzerland. Does anyone have suggestions on how to work this trip into an order that makes sense, and will allow us to see as much as possible? In paris we want to see all the main tourist attractions, but realize we may have to sacrifice things that take up a lot of time (like the louvre). In Switzerland, we want to see the lakes and mountains and the picturesque countryside. I am thinking of Lucerne. In Germany, we would like to see Munich. My thoughts right now are one day in amsterdam, train to paris, two days there, train to Switzerland, two days there, train to Munich. Any suggestions on itineraries, train ideas, switching the order to maximize our time in each country, etc would be great.
Visiting amsterdam, paris, Switzerland and Germany in one week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 London restaurants
- 4 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 10 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 11 Istanbul water
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 16 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 17 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Day Trips from Nice
- 22 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 23 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 24 Madrid: City Views
- 25 How much luggage?????