Need help ! Did last minute booking to Brussels. I will be leaving on Aug 20th from London to Brussels and coming back from Brussels to London on Aug 27th. As you see, my trip is short but I would love to make the most of it. I am hoping to keep 2 days to visit Amsterdam and 1 day for Bruges. Please advice on how I should plan my trip. Which is the cheapest mode of transport to visit Amsterdam and Bruges ? How many days to you feel I should divide between these 3 cities ? Am I missing out on any other place that I should see instead? I know lots of questions ! Thank you so much for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 라이브카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 온라인카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 18 Versailles
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016