Need help ! Did last minute booking to Brussels. I will be leaving on Aug 20th from London to Brussels and coming back from Brussels to London on Aug 27th. As you see, my trip is short but I would love to make the most of it. I am hoping to keep 2 days to visit Amsterdam and 1 day for Bruges. Please advice on how I should plan my trip. Which is the cheapest mode of transport to visit Amsterdam and Bruges ? How many days to you feel I should divide between these 3 cities ? Am I missing out on any other place that I should see instead? I know lots of questions ! Thank you so much for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 6 Transport for local Venice travel
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Christmas in Italy
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 "Too Much Cows"
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 16 Rome to Venice
- 17 Alitala
- 18 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 19 Bordeaux to Nice
- 20 Whathello Paris
- 21 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 22 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 23 One free day in Barcelona
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?