Need help ! Did last minute booking to Brussels. I will be leaving on Aug 20th from London to Brussels and coming back from Brussels to London on Aug 27th. As you see, my trip is short but I would love to make the most of it. I am hoping to keep 2 days to visit Amsterdam and 1 day for Bruges. Please advice on how I should plan my trip. Which is the cheapest mode of transport to visit Amsterdam and Bruges ? How many days to you feel I should divide between these 3 cities ? Am I missing out on any other place that I should see instead? I know lots of questions ! Thank you so much for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Get : Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 VERIZON Technical SUPP0RT
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 European Vacation 2017
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 One July night in Verona - help!
- 10 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 11 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 London in September
- 14 Avoid Europcar!
- 15 Paris for children
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia