I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 2 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 3 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 4 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 5 Bus fine Italy
- 6 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 7 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 10 The Best beach in Europe
- 11 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 12 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 13 Dublin to Dingle?
- 14 London-Paris solo trip
- 15 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 16 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 17 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 18 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 19 For those looking for an apt. in Venice
- 20 Another Visit to London
- 21 explore Italy on a budget
- 22 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 23 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 24 Elindilpickle
- 25 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague