I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 2 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 5 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Halfday in Barcelona
- 8 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 9 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 10 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 11 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 12 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 13 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 15 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 18 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 19 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 20 Airbnb travel, travel Airbnb.
- 21 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 22 first trip to Spain, help needed! - Mallorca, Andalusia, and Barcelona
- 23 Octoberfest
- 24 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 25 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!