I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Visiting Albufeira in September Alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 6 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 My itinerary for Greece
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 What to wear
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 20 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 SIM card for eastern europe
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??