I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Visiting Albufeira in September Alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 2 Giverny in early October?
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 6 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 7 Alterations to night trains routes
- 8 Interested In Coach Passes
- 9 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 12 Two Days in Prague
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 17 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 18 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 19 Schengen Visa
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 22 london in 2.5 days
- 23 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question