I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 2 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 3 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 4 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 5 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 6 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 England/Scotland in January?
- 9 Budapest main train station status
- 10 Train Ticket Krakow to Budapest
- 11 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 12 Itinerary Check-In
- 13 PASSPORT number changed
- 14 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 15 Scotland itinerary
- 16 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 17 10 Days in Tuscany
- 18 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 19 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 Ice for a cooler
- 22 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 23 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 24 Getting Around Toledo
- 25 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track