I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 2 Holland/France/Spain
- 3 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 11 Car rental leaving Rome
- 12 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 13 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Greece in March?
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions