I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 2 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 3 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 4 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 5 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 12 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 15 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 16 Verona and Lake Garda
- 17 20 Days in Europe
- 18 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 21 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 22 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 23 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...