I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 2 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 3 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 4 Is Capri worth going to?
- 5 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 6 Paris in April
- 7 Which City with Paris
- 8 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 9 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 10 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 11 Paris transport
- 12 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 13 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 14 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 15 Calling all Europe traveling EXPERTS please!
- 16 Educate me about Munich
- 17 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 18 London Boutique Hotel
- 19 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 20 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 21 Backpack in Paris airport?
- 22 Sechselaeuten in Zuerich anyone?
- 23 staying overnight in castle in bavaria
- 24 MXP to Florence
- 25 Outer Hebrides and north