I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 2 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 4 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 5 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 6 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 7 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 8 Netflix and Hulu
- 9 Taxi Heathrow
- 10 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 11 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 12 Car rental return Nice
- 13 3/4/ days South of France
- 14 Rental car return in Nice
- 15 Antwerp Tram
- 16 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 19 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 20 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 French open 2017