I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 2 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 3 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 4 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 5 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 9 Sienna with kids
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 12 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 13 Lake Maggiore
- 14 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 17 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 18 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 20 How to find discount flights
- 21 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 22 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 23 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 24 8 days in switzerland
- 25 Must sees in Malaga