I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Visiting Albufeira in September Alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 3 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 7 Paris and where else?
- 8 Raining in rome
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Italian Lakes
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Help With Vienna
- 19 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 20 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 21 Trains in Europe
- 22 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Netherlands and others