I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Visiting Albufeira in September Alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 2 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 3 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 4 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 7 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 10 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 17 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 18 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 21 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 22 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Token of thanks!
- 25 Favorite things to do in London