I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Visiting Albufeira in September Alone
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 Portugal in September
- 4 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 20 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 21 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 22 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 23 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013