I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 2 Venice water buses
- 3 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 4 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 5 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 6 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 7 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 8 Our Paris plans
- 9 2 days in Alsace
- 10 Spain
- 11 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 12 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 13 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 14 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 15 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 18 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 19 Sicily Trip
- 20 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 21 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 22 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 23 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 24 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 25 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?