I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Visiting Albufeira in September Alone
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Albania for Beginners
- 5 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 18 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 21 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Istanbul hotels
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie