I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Visiting Albufeira in September Alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 3 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 5 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 8 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 11 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 12 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 13 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 14 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 15 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 16 Liverpool to London
- 17 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 20 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 21 DVD players in France
- 22 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 23 Train from Sarlat
- 24 Trains
- 25 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.