I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 3 Croatia travel ideas
- 4 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 5 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 6 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 10 Public Transport information App/Website
- 11 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 12 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 14 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 15 12 Days in Italy
- 16 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 17 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 house exchange
- 20 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 21 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Taormina, Sicily
- 25 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -