I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 9 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 10 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 11 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Algarve location Help
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 25 Ischia