I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Bremerhaven and environs
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 16 5 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris