I am visiting Portugal for a week visit and my plan is to visit Albufeira as a friend of mine living there and I am looking for some advices about where should I stay. I can stay at my friend's apartment but I have other plans and I am looking for some good holiday renals as I dislike hotel stay because of several reasons. I am looking for rental apartments though I got something which is here http://www.lupain-holiday-rentals.com/Portugal-Central-Algarve-Albufeira-All.html
but I am looking for more choices so that I can decide easily with more options available.
Need some suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help
- 2 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 3 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 4 Departure Tax in UK
- 5 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 8 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 9 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 10 Austria
- 11 Norway Itinerary
- 12 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 13 Train Help
- 14 Dolomites October 14-18
- 15 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 16 Charles Degaulle question
- 17 Trains France/Switzerland
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 20 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 21 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 22 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 23 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 24 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?