I am wondering if is possible to go to Uzes when doing a day trip to Nimes from Montpellier. Would that be a bit too rushed?
I would be depending on a bus to go from Nimes to Uzes, but no idea how frequent they are and how long it would take to get there and back.
Problem is that as I read up about these places places they sound interesting and get added to my list !
Go or not go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 2 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 7 Sicily help
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 10 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 11 Cork questions
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 Borghese Gallery Question
- 15 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 16 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Sim Card
- 20 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 21 Airline to Rome
- 22 Finland around Christmas time?
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 25 To the top of Europe, and back again.