I am wondering if is possible to go to Uzes when doing a day trip to Nimes from Montpellier. Would that be a bit too rushed?
I would be depending on a bus to go from Nimes to Uzes, but no idea how frequent they are and how long it would take to get there and back.
Problem is that as I read up about these places places they sound interesting and get added to my list !
Go or not go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Places to visit from Zurich
- 7 casusyazılım
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 10 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 13 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 16 Porto in January
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 19 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 20 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 21 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 22 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 23 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 24 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 25 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?