I am wondering if is possible to go to Uzes when doing a day trip to Nimes from Montpellier. Would that be a bit too rushed?
I would be depending on a bus to go from Nimes to Uzes, but no idea how frequent they are and how long it would take to get there and back.
Problem is that as I read up about these places places they sound interesting and get added to my list !
Go or not go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris cooking classes
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 7 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now