Me and my wife are visiting Rome in June 2013. We want to visit St Peters and Sistine Chapel. We are not interested in the Vatican Museum. Is it possible to buy tickets for only Sistine Chapel and how much it costs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 2 Touring Wales
- 3 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 4 Cordoba or Granada?
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 Amalfi or Positano
- 7 3 nights in Tuscany
- 8 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 9 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 10 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 15 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 16 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Munich, Germany
- 19 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 20 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 21 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 22 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 23 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May