Me and my wife are visiting Rome in June 2013. We want to visit St Peters and Sistine Chapel. We are not interested in the Vatican Museum. Is it possible to buy tickets for only Sistine Chapel and how much it costs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 2 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 3 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 4 Provence planning
- 5 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 6 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 7 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 8 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 9 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 10 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 11 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 12 Seeking a special place in France
- 13 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 14 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 15 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 16 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 17 Storage of extra luggage
- 18 buying Eruos in advance
- 19 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 20 Greece after the Vote
- 21 Hamlet and castles
- 22 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 23 Paris Picture Overlays
- 24 Spending money
- 25 2 Days in Rome