I will be visiting Paris in July 2014, for 6 days. Would like to know if it is worth visiting few other places (other than Paris) for a couple of days. Is Lyon and Annecy worth a trip for 2 days? 3 days in Paris and one day each in Lyon and Annecy (or any other tourist attractions). Any suggestions please.
Visit to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 11 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 12 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 13 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 14 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Moroccan food in Paris
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice