I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight connection in CDG
- 2 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 3 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 4 Amsterdam, Germany
- 5 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 6 Ravenna Mosaics
- 7 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 10 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 17 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 18 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 19 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 20 Our time in Rome
- 21 France for a month in 2017
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?