I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 5 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 6 London Itinerary and Questions
- 7 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 8 Well, I'm always warning people
- 9 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 10 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 11 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 12 italy itinerary
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 18 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 21 5 Days in Corsica
- 22 Cork or Galway?
- 23 French lavender and cottages
- 24 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated