I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence - Where to stay
- 2 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Berlin to Italy
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Where to go!?
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 15 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 16 Walking itinerary in England?
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Dog friendly hotels
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Cambridge in May
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited