I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 2 What do pack for Ireland?
- 3 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 4 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 8 TAP airlines & other questions
- 9 Sentimental Journey
- 10 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 11 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 12 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 13 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 14 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 15 Netflix and Hulu
- 16 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 17 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 18 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 19 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 21 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 5 days in switzerland
- 24 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 25 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence