I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 2 Fodor's Survey
- 3 Barcelona question
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 6 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 7 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 8 My 60th birthday surprises
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 4 days in switzerland
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 13 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 14 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 15 European Cooking Secrets
- 16 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 17 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 18 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 19 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 20 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 21 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Help with first time trip with family
- 24 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 25 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?