I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Switzerland in October
- 6 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 Tuscany First Time
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 2 days in Lugano area
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 24 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice