I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva to Munich
- 2 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 5 Cordoba or Granada?
- 6 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 7 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 8 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 9 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 10 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 11 Path of the gods.
- 12 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 17 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 18 Santorini
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 21 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 24 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 25 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium