I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Visit Stromboli/Ginostra for one day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Working Holiday in Germany
- 2 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 3 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 4 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 5 When to go to Sicily
- 6 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 9 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 10 Lakes District UK
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 14 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Transport in Venice
- 18 England & Scotland in April
- 19 How to structure this trip?
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 24 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 25 Prebook B&Bs