I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Visit Stromboli/Ginostra for one day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Museums in Berlin