I'm trying to figure out if there are any cideries open in May where you can actually talk to the cider makers about the art & science of the process.
I've been home brewing cider for a few years, and would chit-chat with others about process, the difference in the apples, etc.
To be clear I'm looking for more than just a place that spouts cider from a barrel into your glass with a lot of fanfare and nothing about the craft.
The sideria website I was reading seemed to indicate that most cideries would close for the season on April 30th.
Any tips or suggestions happily accepted!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 3 FCO connection time
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 8 Italy trains question
- 9 To europe this Aug
- 10 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 11 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 12 Departure Tax in UK
- 13 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 14 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 15 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 16 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 17 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 18 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 19 Naples to Pompeii
- 20 12 days in Austria
- 21 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 22 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 23 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 24 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks