I'm trying to figure out if there are any cideries open in May where you can actually talk to the cider makers about the art & science of the process.
I've been home brewing cider for a few years, and would chit-chat with others about process, the difference in the apples, etc.
To be clear I'm looking for more than just a place that spouts cider from a barrel into your glass with a lot of fanfare and nothing about the craft.
The sideria website I was reading seemed to indicate that most cideries would close for the season on April 30th.
Any tips or suggestions happily accepted!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 1 month in Europe
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139