I'm trying to figure out if there are any cideries open in May where you can actually talk to the cider makers about the art & science of the process.
I've been home brewing cider for a few years, and would chit-chat with others about process, the difference in the apples, etc.
To be clear I'm looking for more than just a place that spouts cider from a barrel into your glass with a lot of fanfare and nothing about the craft.
The sideria website I was reading seemed to indicate that most cideries would close for the season on April 30th.
Any tips or suggestions happily accepted!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 2 Europe itinerary review
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Iceland in 4 days?
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 7 Munich-6 days in September
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 10 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 12 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 SIM card
- 15 Sixt insurance claim
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 19 Treck to drakolimni with children?
- 20 Europe itinerary
- 21 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Holiday in Cilento Region