I'm trying to figure out if there are any cideries open in May where you can actually talk to the cider makers about the art & science of the process.
I've been home brewing cider for a few years, and would chit-chat with others about process, the difference in the apples, etc.
To be clear I'm looking for more than just a place that spouts cider from a barrel into your glass with a lot of fanfare and nothing about the craft.
The sideria website I was reading seemed to indicate that most cideries would close for the season on April 30th.
Any tips or suggestions happily accepted!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Iceland early december visit
- 6 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 7 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Italy Car Scam
- 13 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 Barcelona alternative
- 17 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)