I'm trying to figure out if there are any cideries open in May where you can actually talk to the cider makers about the art & science of the process.
I've been home brewing cider for a few years, and would chit-chat with others about process, the difference in the apples, etc.
To be clear I'm looking for more than just a place that spouts cider from a barrel into your glass with a lot of fanfare and nothing about the craft.
The sideria website I was reading seemed to indicate that most cideries would close for the season on April 30th.
Any tips or suggestions happily accepted!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Scenic Driving Routes
- 4 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 5 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 6 Vienna to Bratislava
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 1 way ticket
- 11 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 12 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 13 Visiting Spain in January
- 14 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 15 What type of visa is right for me?
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 18 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 19 French immersion courses in France
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 23 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 24 Car Rentals
- 25 Spain and Portugal - when to Go