I'm trying to figure out if there are any cideries open in May where you can actually talk to the cider makers about the art & science of the process.
I've been home brewing cider for a few years, and would chit-chat with others about process, the difference in the apples, etc.
To be clear I'm looking for more than just a place that spouts cider from a barrel into your glass with a lot of fanfare and nothing about the craft.
The sideria website I was reading seemed to indicate that most cideries would close for the season on April 30th.
Any tips or suggestions happily accepted!
Visit Cidery near San Sebastian still open in May
- 1 Letter of Invitation for Russia
- 2 Dubrovnik
- 3 how long in Malta?
- 4 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 5 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 6 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 10 Barcelona vs Madrid
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 14 Advent Season
- 15 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 16 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 17 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 18 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 19 Chip & Pin Only
- 20 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 21 Norway in fall?
- 22 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 23 Late night Mayfair
- 24 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 25 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain