I'm trying to figure out if there are any cideries open in May where you can actually talk to the cider makers about the art & science of the process.
I've been home brewing cider for a few years, and would chit-chat with others about process, the difference in the apples, etc.
To be clear I'm looking for more than just a place that spouts cider from a barrel into your glass with a lot of fanfare and nothing about the craft.
The sideria website I was reading seemed to indicate that most cideries would close for the season on April 30th.
Any tips or suggestions happily accepted!
Visit Cidery near San Sebastian still open in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Mont St Michel
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Day trip from London to Paris
- 5 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 13 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Porto -City Break
- 19 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 22 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 23 Street food in Turkey
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Paris in April?