I am planing to visit Budapest in the Winter time with my son, maybe in the coming Jan or Feb.
Will the weather be so cold (chilly) at that time? As I love to see the snow-falling and I don't know whether it will snowing or not.
Any outdoors activities suitable for kid?
Hope to hear your experiences.
Thanks in Advance,
Visit Budapest in late Jan and early Feb, any idea ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 3 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 6 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 german rail ticket question
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 17 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 1 week in Croatia
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Trip to Iceland
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris