I am planing to visit Budapest in the Winter time with my son, maybe in the coming Jan or Feb.
Will the weather be so cold (chilly) at that time? As I love to see the snow-falling and I don't know whether it will snowing or not.
Any outdoors activities suitable for kid?
Hope to hear your experiences.
Thanks in Advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 2 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 5 Help with itinerary
- 6 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 7 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 8 3 nights in Paris
- 9 1 day trip from Nice
- 10 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 11 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 Planning Advice!
- 14 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 15 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 16 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 17 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 18 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Our European adventures
- 21 Walking Scotland
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 25 Were to stay near Lecce?