I am planing to visit Budapest in the Winter time with my son, maybe in the coming Jan or Feb.
Will the weather be so cold (chilly) at that time? As I love to see the snow-falling and I don't know whether it will snowing or not.
Any outdoors activities suitable for kid?
Hope to hear your experiences.
Thanks in Advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 2 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 3 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 6 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 7 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 10 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 11 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 12 Paris gtg in October?
- 13 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 14 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Italy trains question
- 17 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 18 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 19 Iceland in July
- 20 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 21 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 22 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 23 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 24 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 25 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks