I am planing to visit Budapest in the Winter time with my son, maybe in the coming Jan or Feb.
Will the weather be so cold (chilly) at that time? As I love to see the snow-falling and I don't know whether it will snowing or not.
Any outdoors activities suitable for kid?
Hope to hear your experiences.
Thanks in Advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 4 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Basque country ideas
- 9 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 12 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 13 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 19 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 20 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 21 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 24 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 25 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve