I am planing to visit Budapest in the Winter time with my son, maybe in the coming Jan or Feb.
Will the weather be so cold (chilly) at that time? As I love to see the snow-falling and I don't know whether it will snowing or not.
Any outdoors activities suitable for kid?
Hope to hear your experiences.
Thanks in Advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ Printer Set-up CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPPORT Hel*p 24x7
- 2 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 3 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 2 days in Lugano area
- 11 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 12 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 13 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 16 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 17 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Scotland in December
- 20 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 21 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 22 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 10 days in London in early December
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!