I've heard that Visby is picturesque and worth visiting. We only have five days in Stockholm. Visiting Visby would probably eat up a day due to distance. And I'm told we'd have to book in advance. Is this true?
Is Visby worth visiting given the number of days we'll be in Stockholm?
We're leisurely travellers who like to relax and enjoy different neighborhoods, food, shopping - and pretend we're locals
We don't enjoy rushing from one attraction to the next but prefer to pick a few spots and linger. Areas in Stockholm that we're interested in include: Gamla Stan, Sodermalm, Normalm (sorry if I've spelled any of these incorrectly) as well as seeing the Vasa Ship and the open-air museum.
Should we just concentrate on Stockholm this time around and save Visby for another visit - or is Visby a must-see?
Thanks for any advice/suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 16 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Athens
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 24 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 25 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka