I've heard that Visby is picturesque and worth visiting. We only have five days in Stockholm. Visiting Visby would probably eat up a day due to distance. And I'm told we'd have to book in advance. Is this true?
Is Visby worth visiting given the number of days we'll be in Stockholm?
We're leisurely travellers who like to relax and enjoy different neighborhoods, food, shopping - and pretend we're locals
We don't enjoy rushing from one attraction to the next but prefer to pick a few spots and linger. Areas in Stockholm that we're interested in include: Gamla Stan, Sodermalm, Normalm (sorry if I've spelled any of these incorrectly) as well as seeing the Vasa Ship and the open-air museum.
Should we just concentrate on Stockholm this time around and save Visby for another visit - or is Visby a must-see?
Thanks for any advice/suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mail Yahoo Customer ☎*sup* no.☛☎ 1844^29II^67O6☎?
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 4 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Flat in London
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 11 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 12 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 13 Skye to Edinburgh
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 One night in Rome
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162