We will be traveling to Berlin from Toronto for a week in October and then flying to Istanbul for a week. Is it better to get a visa for Turkey before we leave Canada or is it ok to buy one at the airport on our arrival? Our son got his when he arrived there from Greece last year but thought that he might have paid too much for it but looking into it here in Toronto, the process is not straight forward and may take up a lot of time as well money and may not be worth it.
Visa's for travel to Turkey
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 British drivers
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 Trip around Spain
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Spain Travel
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Trieste as a day trip?
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Southern France
- 20 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 25 Train travel in Europe