I am a 31yr old Australian looking to apply for a working visa to Europe ( no where in particular ) or the US, can anyone tell me what the requirements might be or if i am even able to??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 2 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 3 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 4 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 5 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 6 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 7 Support Please
- 8 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 9 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 12 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 13 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 14 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 15 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 16 Scotland itinerary
- 17 Touring Rome
- 18 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 19 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 20 England/Scotland in January?
- 21 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 22 Alone in Paris
- 23 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 24 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 25 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller