I am a 31yr old Australian looking to apply for a working visa to Europe ( no where in particular ) or the US, can anyone tell me what the requirements might be or if i am even able to??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 3 England sites not to miss
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 6 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 7 Long wait to board cruise in Barcelona--sleep deprived
- 8 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Looking for add on city
- 11 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 12 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Taxi service in Nice
- 16 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 17 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 23 Trip to Pyrenees
- 24 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!