I am a 31yr old Australian looking to apply for a working visa to Europe ( no where in particular ) or the US, can anyone tell me what the requirements might be or if i am even able to??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 THE 8 MOST AWESOME PLACES FOR PERFECT ‘SELFIE’ IN EUROPE
- 2 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 6 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 7 train from ravenna to parma
- 8 counselling in West London
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 14 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 16 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 17 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 18 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 19 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 20 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Puglia