I am a 31yr old Australian looking to apply for a working visa to Europe ( no where in particular ) or the US, can anyone tell me what the requirements might be or if i am even able to??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 london in 2.5 days
- 3 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 4 Escargot
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Pisa or Siena?
- 8 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 10 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 11 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 12 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 13 Best data sim
- 14 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 15 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 16 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 17 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 18 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 19 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 20 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 24 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 25 Interested In Coach Passes