I am looking into an American tourism company that has an office based in Italy. If I were to work for this company:
1.) What type of visa do I need? (I am not sure if a work visa is what I need since it is an American company)
2.) How long would it take to process the type of visa I need?
Thanks everyone! Any advice would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리사이트⊇♒☮♒ ZVZ78。COM ♒☮♒codedr77 사다리사이트추천
- 2 경마결과 ≪접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 배팅사이트⊇♒☮♒ ZVZ78。COM ♒☮♒codedr77 배팅사이트추천
- 4 메이저놀이터⊇♒☮♒ ZVZ78。COM ♒☮♒codedr77 메이저놀이터추천
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 트리플나인 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 경마왕 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 8 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 9 경마결과 ◐ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 10 두바이경마 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 11 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 12 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 15 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 16 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 20 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 Place to stay
- 25 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help