I am looking into an American tourism company that has an office based in Italy. If I were to work for this company:
1.) What type of visa do I need? (I am not sure if a work visa is what I need since it is an American company)
2.) How long would it take to process the type of visa I need?
Thanks everyone! Any advice would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 헬로우카지노
- 2 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 3 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 4 Bavaria in August
- 5 Train Question
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 9 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 12 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 13 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 14 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 15 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 16 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 21 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 22 10 nights in France
- 23 Questions about Italy again
- 24 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 25 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer