I am looking into an American tourism company that has an office based in Italy. If I were to work for this company:
1.) What type of visa do I need? (I am not sure if a work visa is what I need since it is an American company)
2.) How long would it take to process the type of visa I need?
Thanks everyone! Any advice would help!
Visa Type for Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 2 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 3 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 4 Trains in Europe
- 5 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 6 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 10 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Netherlands and others
- 13 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 Italian Lakes
- 19 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 20 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 21 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 22 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 25 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?