I am looking into an American tourism company that has an office based in Italy. If I were to work for this company:
1.) What type of visa do I need? (I am not sure if a work visa is what I need since it is an American company)
2.) How long would it take to process the type of visa I need?
Thanks everyone! Any advice would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 스위피 ※연결 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Budapest & Prague
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 driving from ancona to rome
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 21 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 22 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 25 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?