I am looking into an American tourism company that has an office based in Italy. If I were to work for this company:
1.) What type of visa do I need? (I am not sure if a work visa is what I need since it is an American company)
2.) How long would it take to process the type of visa I need?
Thanks everyone! Any advice would help!
Visa Type for Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 13 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 14 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 19 Munich
- 20 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 24 Munich with a car?
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?