I am looking into an American tourism company that has an office based in Italy. If I were to work for this company:
1.) What type of visa do I need? (I am not sure if a work visa is what I need since it is an American company)
2.) How long would it take to process the type of visa I need?
Thanks everyone! Any advice would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 2 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 3 Two days in Rome
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 6 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 International drivers permit
- 10 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 11 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 12 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 17 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 24 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy