I am looking into an American tourism company that has an office based in Italy. If I were to work for this company:
1.) What type of visa do I need? (I am not sure if a work visa is what I need since it is an American company)
2.) How long would it take to process the type of visa I need?
Thanks everyone! Any advice would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Itinerary help please!
- 3 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 4 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 5 Laundry - Ireland?
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Prague on a budget...
- 8 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Holiday Itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4