I am looking into an American tourism company that has an office based in Italy. If I were to work for this company:
1.) What type of visa do I need? (I am not sure if a work visa is what I need since it is an American company)
2.) How long would it take to process the type of visa I need?
Thanks everyone! Any advice would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 3 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 4 Train from Rome to Naples
- 5 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 8 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 9 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 10 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 11 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 14 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 15 Lake Garda- Italy
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Sardinia, Italy
- 18 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 19 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 20 Italy by car
- 21 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 24 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 25 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre