Wondering if anyone can help explain the Visa situation for me.
I am planning on visiting Europe/UK next summer. Just sorting out my itinerary/budget now. I was originally planning on 7 weeks, but am now trying to extend this to 13-14 weeks.
I am a New Zealand Citizen. I understand I am able to travel 90 days in Europe Visa Free. My problem is I will be away for approx 97 days. However some of this time at least 10 days minimum will be spent in the U.K, so I will be only in the Schengen Area for less than 90 days.
How do I go about this? Does it matter where I fly in and out of (E.g. Fly into Milan and out of London Vs. Fly into Milan and out of Athens).
Do I need to include the UK part of my trip at the beginning or end, or is it okay to have it in the middle and then re-enter the Schengen Area?
Any help would be appreciated! I have read a lot of different websites and forums, but it is difficult to get clear information, and this will be my first time dealing travelling for longer than a month.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon