Wondering if anyone can help explain the Visa situation for me.
I am planning on visiting Europe/UK next summer. Just sorting out my itinerary/budget now. I was originally planning on 7 weeks, but am now trying to extend this to 13-14 weeks.
I am a New Zealand Citizen. I understand I am able to travel 90 days in Europe Visa Free. My problem is I will be away for approx 97 days. However some of this time at least 10 days minimum will be spent in the U.K, so I will be only in the Schengen Area for less than 90 days.
How do I go about this? Does it matter where I fly in and out of (E.g. Fly into Milan and out of London Vs. Fly into Milan and out of Athens).
Do I need to include the UK part of my trip at the beginning or end, or is it okay to have it in the middle and then re-enter the Schengen Area?
Any help would be appreciated! I have read a lot of different websites and forums, but it is difficult to get clear information, and this will be my first time dealing travelling for longer than a month.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Lake Como,Italy
- 3 Europe for Beginners
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux
- 6 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 9 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 10 Germany-Car or Train
- 11 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 12 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 Getting around London
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 WWI sites
- 20 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 Christmas in Spain