Visa to Turkey for many countries including U.S.A. Canadaian ,U,K citizens
iwhich was available at arrival at airports and ports in Turkey is also available
as e-visa beginning18April 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 2 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 5 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 6 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 7 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 8 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 9 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 10 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 11 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 12 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 13 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 14 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 17 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 18 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 19 Back from a great trip !!
- 20 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 21 Train/Subway Questions
- 22 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 23 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 24 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 25 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back