Visa to Turkey for many countries including U.S.A. Canadaian ,U,K citizens
iwhich was available at arrival at airports and ports in Turkey is also available
as e-visa beginning18April 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 Budapest to Kosice
- 6 Milan and Lake Como
- 7 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 8 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 9 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 10 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 11 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Munich itinerary review
- 14 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 15 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 16 Switzerland in September
- 17 Where to eat in Rome?
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 AMS Car Rental
- 24 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 25 Problem using American bank card in Turkey