Visa to Turkey for many countries including U.S.A. Canadaian ,U,K citizens
iwhich was available at arrival at airports and ports in Turkey is also available
as e-visa beginning18April 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 2 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 3 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 4 Southern France suggestions
- 5 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 6 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 7 Amsterdam and beyond
- 8 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 9 Montpellier - A few questions
- 10 Late October Trip in France
- 11 Gatwick to Paddington via Victoria/London Bridge
- 12 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 13 Bus to/from CDG to Paris only 2 euros!!
- 14 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 15 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 16 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 17 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 18 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 19 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 20 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Ring of Kerry: South Loop only? Gap of Dunloe?
- 23 Turkey Quick Trip
- 24 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 25 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?