Visa to Turkey for many countries including U.S.A. Canadaian ,U,K citizens
iwhich was available at arrival at airports and ports in Turkey is also available
as e-visa beginning18April 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 2 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 3 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 4 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 5 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 6 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 7 5 top Scams in Paris
- 8 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 9 It was found out that during the night, the skin goes through a process
- 10 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 11 French Prem Train Fares
- 12 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 13 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 14 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 15 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 16 Questions about regionale trains
- 17 Rental car in Italy
- 18 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 19 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 20 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 21 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 Rome Private Tours
- 24 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 25 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz