I am an American student studying in Spain for the year. I have a student visa until June 30, 2012, but I am going to spend the summer (June 15 - August 15) on a farm in Scotland. The issue is how I'm going to get into Scotland. I am not sure if I should try and extend my Spanish student visa until the end of August, or if I should go ahead and apply for a UK working (Tier 5- temporary worker: charity) visa. The hard thing about getting the UK visa is that I'm currently in Spain, and I have to send my documents back to the US.
Does anyone have any experience with this type of issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 2 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 3 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 4 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 10 Planning a European Trip
- 11 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Algarve location Help
- 19 Andalucia itinerary help
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 22 Ischia
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy