I am an American student studying in Spain for the year. I have a student visa until June 30, 2012, but I am going to spend the summer (June 15 - August 15) on a farm in Scotland. The issue is how I'm going to get into Scotland. I am not sure if I should try and extend my Spanish student visa until the end of August, or if I should go ahead and apply for a UK working (Tier 5- temporary worker: charity) visa. The hard thing about getting the UK visa is that I'm currently in Spain, and I have to send my documents back to the US.
Does anyone have any experience with this type of issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 5 Italy in 11 Days
- 6 French election
- 7 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 16 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 19 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 20 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 21 3 week trip with children
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?