I am an American student studying in Spain for the year. I have a student visa until June 30, 2012, but I am going to spend the summer (June 15 - August 15) on a farm in Scotland. The issue is how I'm going to get into Scotland. I am not sure if I should try and extend my Spanish student visa until the end of August, or if I should go ahead and apply for a UK working (Tier 5- temporary worker: charity) visa. The hard thing about getting the UK visa is that I'm currently in Spain, and I have to send my documents back to the US.
Does anyone have any experience with this type of issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: SBCGLOBAL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Sbcglobal mail
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 7 Couscous
- 8 London in Winter Report
- 9 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 IWM
- 17 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 18 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 19 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 20 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 21 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 22 quickest way to Prague
- 23 Scotland - We're Here!
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?