I am an American student studying in Spain for the year. I have a student visa until June 30, 2012, but I am going to spend the summer (June 15 - August 15) on a farm in Scotland. The issue is how I'm going to get into Scotland. I am not sure if I should try and extend my Spanish student visa until the end of August, or if I should go ahead and apply for a UK working (Tier 5- temporary worker: charity) visa. The hard thing about getting the UK visa is that I'm currently in Spain, and I have to send my documents back to the US.
Does anyone have any experience with this type of issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Budapest & Prague
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 10 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy