My daughter will be doing academic research in Portugal for 4 months beginning in October, 2013. She is a US citizen. Is a Visa required for this length of time? Thank you
Visa rules - 4 months in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 3 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 6 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 7 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 15 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 20 italy
- 21 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 22 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 23 What still confounds you about travel?
- 24 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 25 FRANCE: SIM CARD