Very soon I'll be setting off on my own to Sicily for two months. I have as Australian Passport and was under the understanding that this covered me in the Schengen countries for a period of 3 months. However, I was just looking at the website for the airport in Catania and came across this page
On here they mention needing employment, insurance, sufficient funds, and lodging verification.
I will be staying with a friend for the majority of my stay- all bar a week.
Do I need all these documents? I have my passport, what else do I need?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 6 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Dijon in December!
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 We're here!
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Korean Messages
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Amalfi Coast - help!