Very soon I'll be setting off on my own to Sicily for two months. I have as Australian Passport and was under the understanding that this covered me in the Schengen countries for a period of 3 months. However, I was just looking at the website for the airport in Catania and came across this page
On here they mention needing employment, insurance, sufficient funds, and lodging verification.
I will be staying with a friend for the majority of my stay- all bar a week.
Do I need all these documents? I have my passport, what else do I need?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 Help required with Itinerary
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 18 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 19 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 23 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Flat in London