I am planning to visit London in June and currently i hold an Indian passport. I also plan to visit Italy, Switzerland and Greece after London and will take the return flight to New Delhi from London at the end of the trip. I understand that i need to apply for Schengen visa for these three countries and UK visa for London. I have the following set of questions as this is the first time i am applying for Visa.
1.) Can i apply for UK and Schengen Visa at the same time (simultaneously) ?
2.) I will be applying for a tourist Visa, so will i have to attend any interview for either of these visas in the foreign embassies in New Delhi?
3.) If i have to attend interview at UK embassy, will mentioning about my trip to other European countries from London have an impact on getting the UK visa ? I really don't know much about the grounds on which Visa is rejected.
Any suggestion/advise would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward for your expertise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?