I am planning to visit London in June and currently i hold an Indian passport. I also plan to visit Italy, Switzerland and Greece after London and will take the return flight to New Delhi from London at the end of the trip. I understand that i need to apply for Schengen visa for these three countries and UK visa for London. I have the following set of questions as this is the first time i am applying for Visa.
1.) Can i apply for UK and Schengen Visa at the same time (simultaneously) ?
2.) I will be applying for a tourist Visa, so will i have to attend any interview for either of these visas in the foreign embassies in New Delhi?
3.) If i have to attend interview at UK embassy, will mentioning about my trip to other European countries from London have an impact on getting the UK visa ? I really don't know much about the grounds on which Visa is rejected.
Any suggestion/advise would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward for your expertise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 5 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 9 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 12 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 13 Shall we Gdansk?
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip