I am planning to visit London in June and currently i hold an Indian passport. I also plan to visit Italy, Switzerland and Greece after London and will take the return flight to New Delhi from London at the end of the trip. I understand that i need to apply for Schengen visa for these three countries and UK visa for London. I have the following set of questions as this is the first time i am applying for Visa.
1.) Can i apply for UK and Schengen Visa at the same time (simultaneously) ?
2.) I will be applying for a tourist Visa, so will i have to attend any interview for either of these visas in the foreign embassies in New Delhi?
3.) If i have to attend interview at UK embassy, will mentioning about my trip to other European countries from London have an impact on getting the UK visa ? I really don't know much about the grounds on which Visa is rejected.
Any suggestion/advise would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward for your expertise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 4 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 12 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city