I am planning to visit London in June and currently i hold an Indian passport. I also plan to visit Italy, Switzerland and Greece after London and will take the return flight to New Delhi from London at the end of the trip. I understand that i need to apply for Schengen visa for these three countries and UK visa for London. I have the following set of questions as this is the first time i am applying for Visa.
1.) Can i apply for UK and Schengen Visa at the same time (simultaneously) ?
2.) I will be applying for a tourist Visa, so will i have to attend any interview for either of these visas in the foreign embassies in New Delhi?
3.) If i have to attend interview at UK embassy, will mentioning about my trip to other European countries from London have an impact on getting the UK visa ? I really don't know much about the grounds on which Visa is rejected.
Any suggestion/advise would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward for your expertise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 November in Rome
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 11 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018