I am planning to visit London in June and currently i hold an Indian passport. I also plan to visit Italy, Switzerland and Greece after London and will take the return flight to New Delhi from London at the end of the trip. I understand that i need to apply for Schengen visa for these three countries and UK visa for London. I have the following set of questions as this is the first time i am applying for Visa.
1.) Can i apply for UK and Schengen Visa at the same time (simultaneously) ?
2.) I will be applying for a tourist Visa, so will i have to attend any interview for either of these visas in the foreign embassies in New Delhi?
3.) If i have to attend interview at UK embassy, will mentioning about my trip to other European countries from London have an impact on getting the UK visa ? I really don't know much about the grounds on which Visa is rejected.
Any suggestion/advise would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward for your expertise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 3 ATM
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Bernese Oberland
- 20 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 25 Threat Level in UK