This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Visa or Cash in italy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 5 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?