This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Visa or Cash in italy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 5 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 6 Lavender Fields
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 10 Nice Video about Poland
- 11 Where to stay in Rome
- 12 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Munich
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 20 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday