This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Visa or Cash in italy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 5 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 8 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 13 Pronunciation
- 14 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 21 best time to book accommodation
- 22 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 23 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 24 London visit
- 25 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!