This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Visa or Cash in italy??
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 5 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Italian language schools
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 15 Lucerne & Zurich
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Venice in Jan
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 21 How early to get to CDG
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Three for the road
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration