This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Visa or Cash in italy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 3 Madrid apartments
- 4 flea markets in France
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 7 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Timing a river cruise
- 11 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 We Need a Pact
- 14 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 15 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 16 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Honeymooning in Europe
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 American electrical gadgets