This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Visa or Cash in italy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 22 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 23 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?