This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Visa or Cash in italy??
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 4 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Dresden Train Station
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary