This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Visa or Cash in italy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Paris apartment choices?
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 19 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 20 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Olive Oil
- 23 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 24 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway