This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 2 Italian Riviera
- 3 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 11 Switzerland in mid-April
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 16 Hamam Istanbul?
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!