This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/rexadrene/
- 2 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 6 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 7 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 8 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 15 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 16 Prague itinerary advice
- 17 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 18 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 19 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 25 Self drive tour companies