This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 2 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 3 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 4 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 5 train from ams to paris
- 6 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 7 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 10 Poland in September
- 11 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 17 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 22 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 23 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 24 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 25 3 nights in Tuscany