This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 Ali
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Paris to Ramstein
- 7 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Christmas Week in London
- 18 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 19 Rail pass question
- 20 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 21 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 3 days with a Swindon base
- 24 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 25 Travel WiFi - France