This might be a silly questions but we have been saving money for our trip in a seperate account and were planning on just using visa the whole time (airmiles..) and then paying it off when we got home. IS this a good idea or is it better to take cash and pay with cash? Or half and half? Just not sure with exchange rates what is better.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천テ인터넷카지노추천
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 Sintra
- 8 France Itinerary Advice
- 9 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 10 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 16 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 19 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Uffizi Phone Number
- 22 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 23 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Piedmont as a destination