For citizens of USA, Canada, EU, and a few other countries; you no longer need to waste your time and money obtaining a tourist or businees visa for travel to Ukraine when staying less than 90 days within a six month period.
Just grab your passport and go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 SURPRISE TRIP
- 4 Jewish Vienna
- 5 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Reaching the Lake District
- 10 Positano Hotel in September
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 seat reservations
- 13 Scotland itinerary advice
- 14 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Brussels flower tapestry
- 17 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 18 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 19 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 20 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 21 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 22 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?