For citizens of USA, Canada, EU, and a few other countries; you no longer need to waste your time and money obtaining a tourist or businees visa for travel to Ukraine when staying less than 90 days within a six month period.
Just grab your passport and go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 2 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 6 Departure Tax in UK
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Ireland ToDo
- 9 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 10 FAQs
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 13 To europe this Aug
- 14 Charles Degaulle question
- 15 Normandy - driving trip
- 16 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 17 Ballet Bolshoi
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 20 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 23 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 24 munich - day trips
- 25 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM