For citizens of USA, Canada, EU, and a few other countries; you no longer need to waste your time and money obtaining a tourist or businees visa for travel to Ukraine when staying less than 90 days within a six month period.
Just grab your passport and go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 2 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 3 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 4 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 7 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement
- 8 Trans-Siberia Train
- 9 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 10 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 11 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 15 A week driving in Bavaria
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 18 PLITVICE LAKES
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 21 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 22 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 23 written guide for Olympia
- 24 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 25 Naxos hotel question