Our cruise ship will dock in Sarande Albania early May and I just heard that visas are required. Can anyone clarify? If we take a pre arranged tour will we need a visa? Can someone recommend a good tour group in Sarande? we are four couples.
Visa needed in Albania?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 4 London Private Detectives
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 7 Calling Jamikins
- 8 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 11 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 12 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 15 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !