Our cruise ship will dock in Sarande Albania early May and I just heard that visas are required. Can anyone clarify? If we take a pre arranged tour will we need a visa? Can someone recommend a good tour group in Sarande? we are four couples.
Visa needed in Albania?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano in high season???
- 2 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 3 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 4 buying souviners and art
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 London Half-Term City Break
- 7 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 8 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 9 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 10 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 11 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 12 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 13 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 14 Train tickets France and Spain
- 15 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 16 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 17 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 18 Travel services for Spain
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 21 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 22 Napoli logistics
- 23 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 24 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 25 Italy food budget