I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 2 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 3 Alhambra
- 4 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 7 Dinge B&B
- 8 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 9 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Gluten Free in Italy
- 12 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 13 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 14 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 15 Car rental in Paris
- 16 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 17 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 18 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 19 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 20 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 21 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 22 Sentimental Journey
- 23 A few last minute questions
- 24 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 25 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities