I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montserrat Express
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland