I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Visa help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 3 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 9 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 10 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 11 Share Your Smile
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 18 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 19 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 20 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 21 Rome Areas to stay
- 22 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!