I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하나카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노ケ인터넷카지노
- 2 바카라사이트 (^: ^) 카지노게임종류 +:+} zvz78。com
- 3 운좋은바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ザ라이브바카라
- 4 합법온라인카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ザ생방송카지노
- 5 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 21 Leather goods in Florence
- 22 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 23 Transportation
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier