I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Visa help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my plan ok
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Ideas for Spain in May
- 9 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 10 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 18 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 19 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 20 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 21 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 22 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 23 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 24 driving in france with kids
- 25 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris