I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon to Italy/France "Two for the Road"
- 2 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 3 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 4 Advice on cell phone/options while traveling
- 5 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 6 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 7 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 8 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 9 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 10 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 11 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 12 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 13 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 14 Help! First time spain and portugal itinerary for 3 weeks
- 15 Heathrow to London Hotel during rush hour
- 16 How to get from Positano to Nocelle
- 17 Lunch stop near Vouvray - winery lunch?
- 18 Using tour guides or DIY in Italy?
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 21 London Hotel or Apartment with convenience to Wembley Stadium
- 22 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 23 Data Sim Card
- 24 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 25 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks