I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 5 Day trips by train from Milan
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 8 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 9 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 10 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 11 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 12 London Paris
- 13 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 14 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 17 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 18 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 21 Advance Booking for Spain
- 22 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 23 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 24 Norwegian air
- 25 3 Wake-up calls