I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stonehenge day trip from london
- 2 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 4 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 5 Train up the Jungfrau
- 6 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 7 London Restaurants
- 8 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 CDG to Marais transfer
- 11 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 12 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 15 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 16 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 17 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 18 Travel Apps
- 19 What is your favorite travel app?
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Train tickets in Italy?