I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Visa help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 SIM card for eastern europe
- 3 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 15 Shoes for Paris in April
- 16 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 19 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 22 London visit
- 23 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 24 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 25 Need help with Europe Itinerary