I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 4 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 5 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 6 Praiano
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Help please
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 14 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 15 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 18 Rome to venice
- 19 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Melia Colbert Paris