I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Visa free period question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 3 DVD players in France
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 7 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 12 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 13 Trains
- 14 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 15 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 16 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 17 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 18 Travel by train in Poland?
- 19 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 20 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 25 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria