I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 2 20 Days in Europe
- 3 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 6 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 7 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 14 Verona and Lake Garda
- 15 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 16 European Cooking Secrets
- 17 Italy - rental car damages query
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 23 CDG much improved
- 24 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 25 London's Must Sights!