I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 2 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 Best Viking Sites
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 Greece
- 13 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 14 Paris advice with kids
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Chania
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Paris hotel
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 Ex-pats with young kids
- 24 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 25 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules