I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 Scotland itinerary advice
- 6 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 7 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 8 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 9 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 10 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 16 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 17 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 23 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 24 Visiting Zurich
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)