I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 2 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 3 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 6 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 7 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Madrid Airport
- 10 Travel help laundary
- 11 Alsace
- 12 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 13 Lisbon Portugal summer trip with kids
- 14 Museum tickets in advance?
- 15 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 16 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 17 Provence wine tasting tours
- 18 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 19 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 20 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 21 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 22 la spezia vs. levanto
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 24 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 25 Amsterdam and beyond