I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Visa free period question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 3 Viator.com in Turkey
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 6 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 7 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 8 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 9 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 16 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 25 Airbnb scam