I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 3 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Where to from Verona
- 14 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Train passes
- 21 RENFE error message during payment
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Munich-6 days in September
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so