I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 2 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 3 Itenerary Opinion
- 4 10 Days trip to Europe
- 5 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 6 Northern Spain
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 London-Paris solo trip
- 9 Healthy eating in Rome
- 10 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 11 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 12 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 13 Shoppingin Spain
- 14 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 15 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 16 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 17 Where to stay around Munich
- 18 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 19 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 20 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 21 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 22 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 23 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 24 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 25 Parking in Alhambra for two days