I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 2 Norwegian air
- 3 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 4 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 5 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 6 help with 21 days-croatia
- 7 London Paris
- 8 14 days in Greece
- 9 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 10 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 11 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 12 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 13 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 14 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Early flight from Nice
- 17 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 18 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 19 London dining service charge
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 22 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Lost speeding fine notice
- 25 ATM card didn't work in Italy!