I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 5 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 6 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 9 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 12 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 15 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 22 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 6 days in Portugal in December
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris