I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 2 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 3 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 4 Ann Frank House
- 5 Barcelona Itinerary
- 6 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 7 air conditioning
- 8 Munich to Milan via train
- 9 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 10 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 11 Paris Visite pass
- 12 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 13 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 17 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 18 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 19 Barcelona sites: attire
- 20 Self-driving in Iceland
- 21 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 22 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 23 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 24 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 25 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium