I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 MXP to Florence
- 3 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 4 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 5 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 6 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 7 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 8 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 9 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 10 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 11 Is Capri worth going to?
- 12 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 13 Paris in April
- 14 Which City with Paris
- 15 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 16 Paris transport
- 17 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 18 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 19 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 20 Calling all Europe traveling EXPERTS please!
- 21 Educate me about Munich
- 22 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 23 London Boutique Hotel
- 24 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 25 A few hours in Rotterdam