I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Visa free period question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 3 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 4 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 5 Italy - unusually so
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 11 About cars in Austria
- 12 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 15 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 16 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 England/EPL family vacation
- 23 4 Months in Europe
- 24 Never To Return
- 25 Tipping in the UK