I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Visa free period question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Tipping in Greece
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 What to wear
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 20 Arc de Triumph Question
- 21 Greek ferries
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??