I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Visa free period question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid apartment input, please
- 2 December honeymoon in Europe
- 3 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 4 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 5 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 6 How long in Venice?
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 9 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 10 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 11 staying a month or so in each place
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 14 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 15 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 16 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 17 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 18 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 19 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 20 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 21 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 22 Spending money in Italy?
- 23 Late night train from Prague
- 24 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag