I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Segovia Hotel
- 2 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 5 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 6 Andalucia to Madrid
- 7 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 8 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 9 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 10 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 11 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 12 Train/Subway Questions
- 13 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 14 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 15 From Schipol to ?
- 16 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 17 Getting Around Toledo
- 18 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 19 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 20 First timer
- 21 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 22 2 weeks in France next May
- 23 Planning our Honeymoon
- 24 too many London hotels!
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation