I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Visa free period question
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Berlin
- 3 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 12 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 25 Itinerary Questions