I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Visa free period question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 St Germain
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 17 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 18 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 Best beach town in Italy?
- 25 Burgundy in May