I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 7 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 8 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 13 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 14 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 15 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 16 Day River trips from Porto
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 London with kids
- 19 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 20 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 21 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 22 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 23 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car