I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Visa free period question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 6 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 9 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 10 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 11 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 12 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 13 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 14 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 15 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 16 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 17 Berlin: evening dining
- 18 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 19 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 20 Immigration Procedures
- 21 In Paris on my own
- 22 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?