I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 2 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Public Transport information App/Website
- 5 London with kids
- 6 First Time Europe Trip
- 7 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 8 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 11 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 12 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 13 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 14 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 17 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 18 Croatia travel ideas
- 19 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 22 Hotel advice
- 23 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 24 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 25 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question