I've got confused over something very simple, I'm looking at going to Bulgaria at the start of September (next month) and stay for 2 months. I'm a New Zealander so it the visa requirements are that I can spend 90 days in 6 months. I have visted bulgaria multiple times and what to make sure that I will be okay for staying 2 months with a visa.
These are the dates I stay and for how many days.
27.10.11- 07.11.11 -12 days
13.02.12- 07.03.12 -25 days
08.04.12- 16.04.12 -8 days
11.05.12- 28.05.12 -16 days
total - 61 days
Am I still okay to visit Bulgaria for 2 months without visa?
Visa free period question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 3 2 weeks in Europe
- 4 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 5 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 6 Matisse at Tate
- 7 Ireland Southwest
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 11 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 19 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice