If so, any tips on how to get one? (Seems every time I apply for a visa, it's an entirely different procedure!)
Visa for Tallinn (from the US)??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 7 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Scotland
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 13 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 16 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 17 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -