I came from the Philippines but I'm currently living in Italy for 6 years. I don't have Italian citizen. I want to go to London for 1 week this New Year but I don't know if I need a tourist visa or something?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 릴게임신천지여신 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Corfu
- 18 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon