Our daughter is going to be in France at a language school for just under 3 months. The website is full of information about visas which is a bit worrying. If she is there less than 3 months will she need a visa? if she leaves France for a week or so and returns for a possible second session of less than 3 months would she be okay sans visa? Thanks.
visa for France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 One week in Venice - trips
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 UK for 12 days !
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside