Our daughter is going to be in France at a language school for just under 3 months. The website is full of information about visas which is a bit worrying. If she is there less than 3 months will she need a visa? if she leaves France for a week or so and returns for a possible second session of less than 3 months would she be okay sans visa? Thanks.
visa for France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 destination wedding
- 9 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 10 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 London Private Detectives
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Calling Jamikins
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Europe in 21 days