So in August I am going to Europe from Australia for a period of 2 months (weeeeee!!)
I will be in Italy for 6 weeks, a week in England and a week in France.
What sort of visa will I need for this. A bit of a travel newbie and looking for some kind of direction.... help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 3 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 4 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 5 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 9 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 10 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 11 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 12 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 13 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 14 Rome and Venice in December
- 15 Help with a git in Alsace
- 16 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 17 London trip in September
- 18 Paris itinerary.
- 19 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 20 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 21 Puglia Experiences
- 22 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 23 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 24 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 25 Best International Sim Card