So in August I am going to Europe from Australia for a period of 2 months (weeeeee!!)
I will be in Italy for 6 weeks, a week in England and a week in France.
What sort of visa will I need for this. A bit of a travel newbie and looking for some kind of direction.... help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 Itinerary Tweaking
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 17 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 18 Sicily
- 19 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Car rental from Barcelona
- 23 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions