So in August I am going to Europe from Australia for a period of 2 months (weeeeee!!)
I will be in Italy for 6 weeks, a week in England and a week in France.
What sort of visa will I need for this. A bit of a travel newbie and looking for some kind of direction.... help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG international flight
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 5 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 6 Seville in late January
- 7 Lipari to Capri??
- 8 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 9 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 10 Italy for the first time
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 5 day s in Belgrade
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 Travel WiFi - France
- 17 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 18 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 19 Gelato course in Rome?
- 20 Drinks in Spain
- 21 RFID Protection
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Norfolk base
- 25 Macedonia - the land of sun!