So in August I am going to Europe from Australia for a period of 2 months (weeeeee!!)
I will be in Italy for 6 weeks, a week in England and a week in France.
What sort of visa will I need for this. A bit of a travel newbie and looking for some kind of direction.... help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Dublin Leap Card
- 6 vegetarian in spain
- 7 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 10 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 15 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 19 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 23 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 24 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 25 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing