So in August I am going to Europe from Australia for a period of 2 months (weeeeee!!)
I will be in Italy for 6 weeks, a week in England and a week in France.
What sort of visa will I need for this. A bit of a travel newbie and looking for some kind of direction.... help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toll-Free : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 8 Paris and Normandy
- 9 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 16 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Airport Transit Visa
- 21 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 22 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Anniversary trip to France