So in August I am going to Europe from Australia for a period of 2 months (weeeeee!!)
I will be in Italy for 6 weeks, a week in England and a week in France.
What sort of visa will I need for this. A bit of a travel newbie and looking for some kind of direction.... help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 3 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 4 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 5 Italy
- 6 Swiss German
- 7 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 8 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 9 Arriving Athens at night
- 10 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 13 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 14 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 15 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 16 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 17 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 18 Lake Como - basta!
- 19 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 22 European travel, what to see?
- 23 Athens airport
- 24 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 25 Do i need to validate international train tickets?