So in August I am going to Europe from Australia for a period of 2 months (weeeeee!!)
I will be in Italy for 6 weeks, a week in England and a week in France.
What sort of visa will I need for this. A bit of a travel newbie and looking for some kind of direction.... help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 driving from prague to salzburg
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Versailles
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise