So in August I am going to Europe from Australia for a period of 2 months (weeeeee!!)
I will be in Italy for 6 weeks, a week in England and a week in France.
What sort of visa will I need for this. A bit of a travel newbie and looking for some kind of direction.... help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 2 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 3 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 4 Vet my itinerary
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 7 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Overnight Train Questions
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 12 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 13 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 14 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 17 Flamenco Shows
- 18 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 19 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 20 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 21 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 22 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 23 What to see in Dresden...
- 24 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Croatia in late April