So in August I am going to Europe from Australia for a period of 2 months (weeeeee!!)
I will be in Italy for 6 weeks, a week in England and a week in France.
What sort of visa will I need for this. A bit of a travel newbie and looking for some kind of direction.... help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 evening of song and dance
- 10 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Where to from Verona
- 18 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Train passes
- 22 RENFE error message during payment
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Munich-6 days in September
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...